Defenestration

Defenestration - the act of throwing a thing or especially a person out of a window.

This montage of movie and TV defenestration scenes is art. And very entertaining.

Grouping the scenes into categories was brilliant. People crashing out windows, in windows, diving, blown backwards, thrown, kicked, through windshields, animals (horses?!), motorcycles, cars, people on fire - even one mountain bike.

That's a lot of candy glass. I'll probably be hearing the sound of breaking glass all day, but it's worth it.



I recognized maybe 10 scenes.

1 comment:

KDAY Racing said...

I like the one at 1:38. That must have been real glass since he didn't make it through. Also, I wonder if they ever considered putting that Discount Tire commercial in there. You know, the one where the granny "returns" the tire. I'm guessing she was unsatisfied because she only got one. Had she purchased the entire set maybe it would have worked out. I blame the salesman therefore I won't buy tires from them.

That was an odd rant. I better get some sleep.