Face-Off

Had a bathroom face-off last week. It went like this:



My opponent had at least 2 steps on me. No doubt, he would reach the bathroom first. I had a moment of indecision. Odds are he was going for the single urinal which left me with the stall or abort and retry.

In a flash of insight I went for plan C:



Up the stairs to the bathroom above. And the urinal was free. Yeah me!

P.S. Going #1 in the stall isn't so bad. I have to do it often with 40-50 people on my floor. I just didn't feel like stalling it this time, and I didn't want to give my opponent the satisfaction of seeing me relegated to the stall. I may need professional help.

5 comments:

dug said...

wait. 40-50 people on your floor, and you have ONE urinal?

KanyonKris said...

Yep, and it's worse: 52 men on my floor. Hence the reason I often divert to other floors.

P.S. The 3 women on my floor have an excellent bathroom situation.

Allison said...

I'm happy to hear that the women have a good toilet to head count ratio. So, often potty parity is lacking in public facilities.

roan said...

You beat me to my question, How many women ? Even with only 3 women, I'll bet at times there is still a line !

CB said...

With that ratio of men to women...I'd used the ladies restroom without any hesitation. But that would probably get me fired.