Contact Me

I added a Contact Me section - use the E-mail link to send me a message. I noticed UTRider has an e-mail link that uses some sophisticated JavaScript tricks to hide your e-mail address from spammers. It was developed by Syronex and is available for free. Here's how to add it to your Blogger blog:


  1. Go to the Syronex Anti-Spam Solutions page and fill in the form with your e-mail address and options to generate the JavaScript code. The User Challange (CAPTCHA) is cool, but seemed overkill to me so I didn't use it.

  2. Select all of the code in the text box (labeled Step 3) and Copy it to the clipboard.

  3. Login to Blogger and click on the Layout link (or Template link), then click on the Add a Page Element link. When the window pops up find the "HTML/JavaScript" element and click the Add to Blog button. Enter a Title then Paste the code from step 2 into the Context text box and click on the Save Changes button.

  4. Go to your blog and try it out.

No comments: