STP Souvenirs

I'm sure you've all been anxiously wondering what souvenirs I got from STP. So rude of me to not show you. The first item is the "jacket". It's made out of Tyvek, that plasticy fabric, and is very colorful. It's a good choice since if it had rained it may have been useful. Even with no rain many riders wore this jacket to stay warm in the cool morning. I relished the cold and didn't even wear arm warmers.



Next up is the prized 1 Day patch. This was presented to me as I crossed the finish line in Portland. I wasn't expecting it so that was a nice surprise. A little memento of the effort I put in that day.



I added these photos to the STP report.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Sounds like you had a great time and scored a sweet and very functional jacket out of the deal.

MOCougFan said...

Kris,

Seems like I remember you saying you also rode the LOTOJA. If you did I'm curious how much harder that was than STP.

Chad

KanyonKris said...

I have not done LOTOJA so I can't say.