MIA

Since my last post (2 weeks ago) I rode in Park City with Watcher and the crew Thursday the 16th. It was a good ride - half or more in the daylight, the rest at night with lights.

We started at Park City Mountain Resort and went up Sweeney Switchbacks and part way up Johns then down 4:20 then up the dirt road to take Empire Link and Ontario Bypass up to MidMountain then across and down Spiro (pretty fun in the dark).

The Maples were starting to turn colors.



Then Saturday (the 18th) Jolene and I rode Big Springs to check out the autumn colors. We had a nice ride. The photos tell the story.









Jolene drove home and I biked by going up Dragons Back then up Betty and over on 051 then down Dry Canyon.

And that was my last ride. I got the nasty cold Jolene had and it hit me for a full week. I now have more sympathy for Rick being laid up for 6 weeks (how did you survive?). I think I'm over it and hope to be out riding soon. It's clear I'm a cycling addict, I've been having withdrawals and miss the mood boost I get from riding. Get out for some Fall riding before it's gone!

1 comment:

Visit Park City said...

The ride sounds great! The photos are amazing, please share them when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook. (www.facebook.com/parkcityUT)