Yearbooks

I'm going to share a secret about myself. I have a rare condition that causes me to age very slowly. I'm actually 146 years old. Don't believe me? Have a look at a few of my many yearbook photos.


1950


1952


1968


1978


1984


1986


1988


1990


1996

Please vote for your favorite year in the comments.

I spent a few hours playing with Yearbook Yourself with the kids laughing at the results. The top one (1950) makes me look like my grandfather who always wore a crew cut and horn-rimmed glasses. The bottom picture (1996) freaked out my wife, it came out eerily good.

This is what the internet is for.

4 comments:

roan said...

I'll have to try this, neat pics...well maybe not, I may need more than 140 some years maybe twice as many.
Does remind me of growing up in a small town and for fun we would go to the post office to look at the "WANTED" pictures.

Scott said...

I'm divided. I like 1990, but 1968 is so terrifying I have to at least give it an honorable mention.

KanyonKris said...

Thank you for the votes.

Interesting that none of my usual commenters have chimed in. To frightening?

KDAY Racing said...

These are all great! You have such diversity.