Bi-Bicycle Saturday

This morning I took my road bike for a spin up the South Fork of Provo Canyon. It was a nice 20 mile ride with some moderate climbing. The temperature was nice and I played a little game to keep the speed in the double digits all the way.

This afternoon Jolene and I road the mountain bikes up American Fork Canyon. The Alpine Loop gates are closed so we had to start at Pine Hollow and pedal up the road to the Timpooneke trail head. Two weeks ago when I rode these trails there were a few wet spots, but today it was wetter and even sloppy in a few spots. I felt bad riding the soft spots, but it shouldn't cause any permanent harm. We just rode out on the Ridge trail a ways then reversed course. Yet another gift to be riding in the mountains this time of year, but this may be the end (although I said that last time).







1 comment:

Eat Sleep MTB said...

I thought about doing that, but just didn't want to mess up the trail. Just kidding, my knee is bothering me, resting the weekend.