Busy Week in Review

Sorry (to all 3 readers) for the lack of posts - I've been busy until today. So this post will be a recap of the highlights from this week.

Walking home today my wife pointed out this spectacular cloud formation over Mount Timpanogos.



Right now I'm listening to an outstanding A Capella song from Vocal Point titled "He is Born" (sample) - the mellow verses and the soaring chorus are helping put me in the Christmas spirit.

Monday work was busy as I got caught up after the Arizona trip. In the evening we started painting the family room and I packaged up some stuff I sold on eBay.

Tuesday was Kade's (our youngest) preschool program and the company dinner.



Wednesday was more painting and eBay stuff.

Thursday was Rachel's choir performance and Kade's birthday party (he got a lightsaber and was beyond happy).



Friday Jolene and I went out to dinner and Christmas shopping, then watched Amazing Grace before bed. I enjoyed Amazing Grace - it's a serious film, but also entertaining - a quality work with excellent acting, fantastic period cinematography, and a good story with engaging dialog.

Saturday I painted in the morning then we attended a family Christmas party followed by more Christmas shopping.

I've been getting to bed late every night and I'm beat. Hopefully I'll get some rest today and be ready for a quick business trip to southern California tomorrow.


On December 2nd I took some photos of new fallen snow that I've been meaning to post, so here's a selection.







And finally, here's a photo from Novemeber 29th of a colorful sunset.

No comments: