Photo Pun

This photo is a visual pun. If you figure it out, give your answer in the comments.



I'm not sure why my daughter had that word painted on her forehead. Something to do with Halloween festivities at school.

Hints (the text below is white - to see it highlight it)

1. You need to know my daughter's name.

2. She is my youngest daughter.

3. You're looking for the name of an animal.

4. An animal the size of an elk.

5. The animal lives up north.

6. The animal is known for it's migration.

7. I'm out of hints.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caribou?

JoshuaMcC said...

I have deduced, that your Daughter's name is Cara, or some other version of spelling. And, that you need to talk to her about letting people write on her forehead.
PS: Which Kohl's did you find that shirt at?

KanyonKris said...

Yes, caribou is the answer. (My daughter's name is Kara.) Well done.

KanyonKris said...

Did you need to use any hints?

JoshuaMcC said...

I used six.

Anonymous said...

#4 did it for me.