Bonneville Sweet Trail

Yesterday there was a lull at work and with my kids out of school I decided to take the afternoon off.

Jolene wanted to get out and the weather was so nice we rode from our house to the BST above the Orem Cemetery and took it north all the way to Battlecreek Canyon. Such a sweet stretch of trail. At the end we reversed course. The climb back gets steep in spots, but we both made it without stopping. Then we had all the sweet downhill. It was just what we needed and we arrived home feeling refreshed.









I bought a Halo headband this week and wore it on the ride. It has a gasket feature across the brow that directs sweat away from your face. It worked great and I got no sweat in my eyes or on my sunglasses. Thumbs up.

I took the kids to see WALL-E and we all I enjoyed it - pretty good movie.

Before the movie I bought a new climbing harness for Jamie and Rachel. Maybe I'll go climb with them tomorrow.

No comments: