Comments Fixed

Recently I heard from Rick and MOCougFan that they couldn't leave comments.

I haven't made any changes to this blog in many months so I assumed it was some temporary Blogger problem. But it didn't go away so I changed the comment style from Embedded to Full Page and comments seem to be working again.

I don't have a good way to test comments (I've always been able to leave comments) so if it isn't working please let me know by using the E-mail me link in the About section (upper right).

Update: It seems the change worked - those who couldn't comment before can now comment. After more internet searching it seems the problem occurs most frequently (exclusively?) with Internet Explorer and blogs with javascript widgets.

5 comments:

MOCougFan said...

Thanks Kris.

Blackdog said...

Works for me now too.Will you be at the Solitude series? We met briefly at the PC race while you were talking to Mark.

Grizzly Adam said...

Is this thing on?

Rick Sunderlage said...

Check, Check....

KanyonKris said...

Thanks for all the testing.

Blackdog - I'll probably do 1 or 2. Round Valley was fun because it was something new. Solitude is nice because it's close, but man that course kicks my butt. I bought the race plate so I gotta get my money's worth - yeah, I'm stupid like that.