Rain, Rain, Go Away



It poured rain today at work. Again.

With the wife and kids gone, this was supposed to be The Week of Kris. Road or mountain biking every day after work. Instead of I've been forced to retreat indoors. Yeah, the Star Trek movie was good, but I'd rather be riding. Maybe meditation will help.

Hoowmmm, I-wish-this-rain-would-stop.

Hoowmmm, I'd-rather-be-riding-my-bike.

Hoowmmm, I-can't-feel-my-legs-anymore-in-this-lotus-position.

Nope, meditation isn't working. I'll just watch some more rain.

2 comments:

Brett said...

HOLY CRAP! You work across the street from Prime Sandwiches! tell me that you have discovered the goodness that is that sandwich shop.

So I decided I was going to go ride yesterday. I finally convinced a friend to try mtn biking again. we started riding at 12:30. right when the rain hit. we finished at 1:45, right after the rain subsided. We had to stick to the BST but it was as much fun as I have had all year. Just because you can't ride up in corner canyon doesn't mean there isn't good riding around.

KanyonKris said...

Yeah, I've had a Hemi. Good sandwiches.